ZARA TANZANIA Charity
ORIGIN- ZARA Charity NGO is a non-government organization established since 15/06/2009 under non-government organization act 2002 section 12(2) of act no.24 the organization aims at supporting vulnerable groups in the community.
What we do?
Zara charity play a vital role to enhance community economic development especially by supporting vulnerable groups in the community such as orphans, maasai women group, and poor people such as porters who climb mount Kilimanjaro and meru through various community project as follows:
The following are projects supported by Zara charity
- Mount Kilimanjaro porters society
- Ngorongoro marathon project
- Kilimanjaro orphanage centre
- Maasai women group
MOUNT KILIMANJARO PORTERS SOCIETY
Is the project aims at supporting porters who climbs mount Kilimanjaro and meru due to the fact that most the porters are low income earners and they have low or no education at all so the project aims at improving living and working condition of those porters especially by providing them education such as diseases education eg. MALARIA and HIV/AIDS, financial management education, mountain sickness education environmental conservation education, English classes etc so as to improve their life in general
NGORONGORO MARATHON POJECT
Is the project which involves children running with the aim of educating the community about malaria diseases so that the community becomes aware on the causes, symptoms, effects, prevention and cure of the disease so that the community become aware on how to protect themselves from malaria disease
KILIMANJARO ORPHANAGE CENTER
Is the project Supported by Zara charity which aims at supporting orphans within the local community so that they can obtain their basic needs such as food, shelter, clothes as well as
Education so as to improve living condition of those children in the center
MAASAI WOMEN GROUP
Is the project aims at supporting maasai women so as to liberate them from their traditional beliefs which is based on opression, exploitation and elimination of women within their society so we employ them, we educate them on their roles, rights and responsibilities as women from family level, community level as well as national level as we know that women play a vital role to enhance community economic development in any community
Please read Construction of Massai Women Group Vocational Training Center Project Proposal
- To unite the world long term volunteers with various project supported by ZARA Charity NGO.
- To support special groups in the society such as orphans, women, and poor people by providing them basic needs such as food, shelter clothes and education
- Also the organization supports porters who climb the mountain
- Social needs
- Educational needs
- Environmental conservation and sustainability
- Employment creation
- To improve living and working condition for the porters who climb mount Kilimanjaro and meru.
- To ensure local community development and sustainability
- To support disadvantaged groups within the community such as women, orphans, and poor people by proving them basic needs such as food, Shelter education e.t.c.
- To link our projects with international donors
- To ensure environmental conservation and sustainability
- To enhance community economic development
- To improve women economic performance
- To improve living condition for special groups e.g. Women, orphans etc.
What you can do?
If you will be interested to support our organization we have number of options as follows;
- You can Donate fund to Zara charity
- Online through our account 0240021498001
- You can join us as a volunteer
- You can sponsor any of our project which will be interested to you
- You can contact us personal to see what you can donate or support us
CONTACT US THROUGH
Toll Free # +1866 550 4447